Very proud of this pen and my first craft fair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from naynay

naynay

I have been turning pens for 7 months now and had my very first craft fair a week ago. I sold some pens! I'm very proud of myself for putting myself out there and getting over the fear that no one would want my pens even though they were different. I'm very proud of one particular pen and that is the cherry burl Upgraded Jr. Gent that is shown here. I rarely make two piece pens but this one came out great. It sold in the first couple of hours. I sold 10 pens and I had 14 turned pens and 52 .308 casing pens. I had been sick all of November so that cut into my turning time but I took what I had and sold some! Thank you all for answering my questions, the encouragement and to Steve for being my buddy in my first PITH. Thank you Kenny for encouraging me to go to the show when I was about to back out because one guy was selling his pens at a low pricepoint.

Attachments

• IMG_8767.JPG
    IMG_8767.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8806.JPG
    IMG_8806.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_8477.JPG
    IMG_8477.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 143
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

naynay

That Cherry Burl Jr. Gent is drop dead gorgeous, you SHOULD be proud!
Thank you. It was a very humbling experience that someone wanted to buy that pen. I had plans on keeping it if it didn't sell but it will be given as a gift to a man.

Hippie3180

Great job! Good for you, it really builds some confidence when pens sell doesn't it? Beautiful work.

Top Bottom