Very good service at CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MobilMan

Had a problem with an order I got from them and gave them a call. Danny got on the phone & said he's do some checking for me & would call back soon. Within a very short time he called back. Not like lots of places where 'soon' means 2-3 days later. He said it would be shipped right out. A couple days later here it was. Replaced & no charges. I offered to pay shipping of the first order back to them but he said just keep it. The turning blanks of wood were not only dry but prettier than the first batch. Then to top that off, a few days later I get a card from him thanking me for my patience. Makes one feel good when you get service like that. I'm turning handles for 12 ice cream scoops & should have choosen something other than Padauk. It is such an open-grained wood, the finishing process is going to take a lot of extra work. They are too large to sand with CA glue so hopefully I can stain some wood filler and make it work. Christmas is getting here too quick.

thetalbott4

That's the great thing about CSUSA. They have unmatched service and a good quality products. Shipping is spendy and they have stocking issues with some items but it's worth it to me for some items.

Top Bottom