Very Beautifu Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

You guys want some very nice pen blanks.

Check out Ed's pen blanks. The ones that Chris from pen-turners listed for us. www.pen-turners.com/edsblanks.htm
I got my order this weekend and they are very beautiful. I will need some help with pen kit suggestions to use with these blanks. Ed and Cathy are very nice people to work with. They go the extra mile and your order arrives very fast and the pen blaks are extra special... :D [8D] :D

pen-turners

Julie,
Glad you like the blanks. Just a suggestion. I prefer to use platinum with the darker colors but it depends on personal preference. I'll post a couple of the pens I made from Ed and Cindy's wood a little later and you can see if you like the kits.

Chris
[8D]

Julie

Thanks Chris for the suggestion. I'd love to see some of your pens.
I have to finish some mothers day orders then I hvae some time to turn some of Ed and Cindy's wood. :)

wayneis

I agree whole heartedly!!! I recieved my order and was so suprised that I called the LOL, she came down running downstairs thinking I'd cut my fingure off or something. Well when she got over me scaring her half to death, she checked out the blanks and had to agree that they were really nice and picked out a spalted afzilia burl with sap and a praduck burl and and I like this and that and then I said STOP, enough already Lady, I need some. Anyway, I guess you get the drift, we were happy with Ed and Cindy' blanks, and will be ordering again.

Happy customer,

Wayne Swindlehurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom