Vendors name

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

Can anyone help me with the vendors name for penturning and finishing supplies. The are located in Quebec, Canada and the companys first name starts with Jacques.........? They also sell Penn State Ind products. Thanks Darrell Eisner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotian12

No... but thanks Pete....its sort of like Jacques Cousteau. He sells a full line of woodworking supplies plus pen state pen kits. I'm looking for Behlem woodturners finish and he has a shipping company contact that will reasonable ship shellac based products.

scotian12

Thank you again , Pete. You were right on the first Company. They also go by Jacques Coulombe Ltd. He has the product but no longer ships as its too expensive or CP does not ship because it is flamable. Ardec does not carry that particular product. So I ended up buying it from Amazon and paid a fortune. Shipping was only $6.00 but I think the rest was covered off in the price of the product. Thanks for your help. Darrell

TonyL

Thank you again , Pete. You were right on the first Company. They also go by Jacques Coulombe Ltd. He has the product but no longer ships as its too expensive or CP does not ship because it is flamable. Ardec does not carry that particular product. So I ended up buying it from Amazon and paid a fortune. Shipping was only $6.00 but I think the rest was covered off in the price of the product. Thanks for your help. Darrell
Here's another guy: https://www.penblanks.ca/

William Wood-Write

scotian12

Thank you Tony....you are always helpful. I use WWW for a lot of my kits and he has great service. I didn't see the Behlen on his site but did refresh my memory on the Aussie oil and Shell a wax. I have used Shell a wax but find that it takes a day to dry and 28 days to fully set up which is a long time for me. I've tried the Craft Coat but the jury is out on that one....not sure that it is durable enough. I have a friend that goes to Florida in Oct for 6 weeks so I will see if he can bring me back a few bottles as the shipping from the US and Canada is very expensive. Thanks again....Darrell

Top Bottom