Various Pen Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ric

Hey there. I am looking for an outfit where I can purchase all the essential parts for making pens. There are a few places I have found that sell novelty clips, bands, things like that & others that also sell speciality tips & common mechanisms, & caps, but I am searching for a place that I can buy pens a part at a time. I have been toying with making my own pens from scratch without investing in a foundry & some heavy manufacturing costs. So I have tried taking a tip from one pen, putting it with a centre band of another use yet another clip, cap, mechanism, make up my own tube lengths etc....just to see what I can come up with.
I'm sure that this is not a novel idea, so any help that there is to offer out there would be appreciated.

Today is the day we remember the fallen, why not try & remember them for the rest of the days of the years as well
Thanx Ric.

IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS MAKE MOJITOS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ric

Thanks Chris I had a look at "Milan's" site & he did have a few things that I could possibly use, but I still need to find someone who a much wider variety of parts & selections. What I think I need is someone that sells all the parts, including things like couplers as well as the mechanisms, different styles of centre bands & caps, a entire myriad of goodies.
I appreciate your input though.
As far as Richard Greenwall's site, I could not even get on, I guess there is something wrong with the host, maybe his server.....? who knows...
I hope I hear from you again. Thanks....Ric.

Ric

Thank you for the suggestion Sabaharr. That is what I have been doing for a while now, but this can be very limiting as to what you can achieve without spending an enormous amount of money, or having your "creation" resemble someone else's design, which defeats my purpose.
Thank you for replying to my request I do appreciate your input.
Thanx agin'...Ric.

TonyL

These are great resources, but how does one know if a CB, trim ring, cone/nib is compatible with your Jr Gent II, Baron, etc.? I am not talking about finishes; I am talking about dimensions.

Top Bottom