Vape tip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from qquake

qquake

This is a new kit from PSI. It's a tip for a vape atomizer. I made this one for my son. The blank is a short piece I had leftover from a Lava Lamp Crater Lake blank. Fun, easy project.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKDRIP8.html

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 225
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 142
  • tip01.jpg
    tip01.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 209

campzeke

Looks good and is a great way to use some of those little pieces in the coffee can taking up bench space. I thought about making some of those and selling them to the local smoke shops but being an avid non-smoker I just can't bring myself to do it. I might make a run at it someday, just not quite ready yet.

robutacion

Nicely done...!

I have had recently some issues with some folks that want longer than normal e-cig mod blanks because, they want to make the drip tip with the same material as the blank, what a waste that is so, I have be trying to explain to these folks that, it works a lot cheaper for them if they continue to use the blanks sizes as normal and request the blanks maker to make some pen size blanks with the same resin mix as the main mod blank, this would indeed work well, it they try it but, it hasn't been easy to convince them, bugger...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom