Valet for my grandson

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Teacher

Teacher

This is for my youngest grandson when he completes his Eagle Scout requirements (almost done). Made one for his older brother when he achieved his, just decided that i had better make two when I was cutting everything out. With all this extra time on my hands, thought I might as well get it finished completely instead of waiting until the last minute. box1.JPGbox3.JPG
box1.JPG
box3.JPG
box3.JPG
box3.JPG
box1.JPG
box3.JPGbox1.JPG
box1.JPG
box3.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Teacher

This is for my youngest grandson when he completes his Eagle Scout requirements (almost done). Made one for his older brother when he achieved his, just decided that i had better make two when I was cutting everything out. With all this extra time on my hands, thought I might as well get it finished completely instead of waiting until the last minute.
This is for my youngest grandson when he completes his Eagle Scout requirements (almost done). Made one for his older brother when he achieved his, just decided that i had better make two when I was cutting everything out. With all this extra time on my hands, thought I might as well get it finished completely instead of waiting until the last minute.View attachment 238697View attachment 238698View attachment 238697View attachment 238698View attachment 238698View attachment 238698View attachment 238697View attachment 238698View attachment 238697View attachment 238697View attachment 238698
Sorry for all the extra pictures, thought I had them deleted.

First off, give my congrats to your second Eagle Scout grandson. Not an easy accomplishment and having been a Scout Master for many years I know what these young men go through. As for the valet...Beautiful!!!! What kind of wood is that, it's gorgeous for sure.

Larryreitz

It's beautiful and appropriate. I assume he may have a patch collection and this would be a great place to keep it along with other scouting memories.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Awesome timber! The colors are wonderful, as is the overall profile. Kudos for doing this, as a former scout (much lower final rank) I appreciate what this will mean to them both - as well as a handmade gift from you. 👏👏

Thanks for sharing, and stay healthy. 😷

Lucky2

Don, that is a beautiful Valet, I'm sure your grandson will cherish it. And yes, how could you not build him one, especially, after making his older brother one? And what I especially like, is that you were considered enough to make him one, without him having to ask you to. It will mean so much more to him, with him not having to ask you for one. Good on you!!!

Len

Top Bottom