Utah Woodturning Symposium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

Thought you may be interested........exciting things DO happen west of the Rocky Mountains!

The Utah Woodturning Symposium is being held this coming May 12-14. One of the major sponsors of this exciting event is Craft Supply USA (CSUSA) that we are all familiar with. They host an entire day of special sales on May 11th at their location nearby. Basically it's 4 days of wood turning euphoria. The toughest thing is trying to decide which of the 100's of demonstrations by world class turners to attend. Not as easy to accomplish as one might think. The attendance at this event is amazing.

Here is a link that will give you all of the details. Utah Woodturning Symposium Home - Utah Woodturning Symposium

I would be happy to play tour guide for anyone who makes the trip and wants to visit all 3 of the amazing sites in Utah~ Certainly it would give some of us a chance to get together for a "soft drink" and shake hands with friends who only live in our computers. Special note: If anyone is close enough to ride here (or trailer your bike) and wants to make a vacation out of it, we can certainly plan a 1 or 2 day ride afterwards that will make you smile from ear to ear.

Cheers
Bob

Last edited:

JimB

CSUSA will not be hosting their Super Wednesday event this year. That's what it says in their January 2016 sales catelog I just received in the mail yesterday.

bobleibo

CSUSA will not be hosting their Super Wednesday event this year. That's what it says in their January 2016 sales catelog I just received in the mail yesterday.

The symposium web site also says no super Wednesday sale due to expanding the class room area.

I was disappointed to see that too, that Wed. morning sale was always a chaotic adventure for only the brave to say the least but the Pen Turners Rendezvous is still on Wednesday night.

Top Bottom