Update on Jeff.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

After over 900 days in the VA, Jeff is settling into his new apartment in Jacksonville. He has a new HF lathe, and a bandsaw. Apparently, his caregiver will give him some assistance on mounting blanks, and drilling and glueing in tubes.

As a way of giving back to the VA, Jeff will be donating pens for the VA to give away. I'll get an address for him, along with a phone number for those wanting to help him out with materials or just to visit.

Ken is really the one to contact about Jeff. And just asked me to post his latest news. I may have to stop by & give Ken some lessons on using the forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Great going Jeff.
Looks like you are doing well. Hope that everything gets better with time.

If you need kits or blanks, let me know. I will send you some.
Us vets got to stay connected.
Semper fi

Kens Pens

Jeff's Progress

For anyone interested in helping Jeff, he is NOT asking for anything, and I don't think he ever will. He is even still planning to make pens to give to the VA's voluntary services, and when he sells one of HIS pens, he gives part of the proceeds to the Arkansas Freedom Fund. What I am hoping for is for any wood turners from the area who happen to be travelling through Jacksonville on 67/167 to maybe stop and see Jeff. You might call first. His phone number is
501-256-1218. He lives about a block off the freeway at the Redmond Rd exit at 1004 Heather Street Apt C Jacksonville, AR 72076.

Top Bottom