University of Oklahoma Colors?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

Has anyone used an "acrylic" blank where the colors were a good match to OU colors (Crimson & Cream)? If so, I would appreciate the name and where you purchased it as I have a nephew graduating this May and I would like to make a nice pen set for his accomplishment. I prefer just to have matching colors and not an official logo. Thanks, David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Have you checked your local Woodcraft store? The TX Woodcraft stores generally carry blanks in the colors of the most popular schools & pro teams in the region.

David350

Thanks Edgar, I'll give Woodcraft a try. Derek, thanks for the suggestion, I didn't find anything that seemed to be a good match. I wish he had gone to Texas Tech as another nephew and niece did as Bear Tooth Woods makes it easy with their "Tech Pride" blank lol...

its_virgil

Has anyone used an "acrylic" blank where the colors were a good match to OU colors (Crimson & Cream)? If so, I would appreciate the name and where you purchased it as I have a nephew graduating this May and I would like to make a nice pen set for his accomplishment. I prefer just to have matching colors and not an official logo. Thanks, David
Jonathan Brooks made me two several years ago....before he got really busy. I used one and have one left. Its yours if you want it....and if I can find it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

its_virgil

Don, thanks for your generous offer, however I was planning on making a pen and letter opener set so I'd really need two blanks...

Last edited:
Top Bottom