Under the knife tomorrow...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Glad things are improving. Will the surgery video be on YouTube? One morning show host had her colonoscopy on either YouTube or on the show itself.

lyonsacc

So, your going to be published! I think we all would have preferred your work be published in something like Pen World rather than a medical journal. I was published a number of years in a medical journal, apparently the snot in my nose was quite a rare combination of stuff. Had pictures taken of it and everything . . .

Praying for a smooth and gentle recovery for you.

jttheclockman

Well this explains so much. They had to open you up to find out you were different. Heck we all knew that here already. That would have been a good time to sneak out a few future pen turning materials. Good place to hide them You could of had them actually put a zipper in. The scar probably looks like one any way and no one would know the difference.
Serious though, get well soon and we will keep the lights on here for you and look forward to more good reports. Take care.

pshrynk

Situs inversus? Holy crap! That is one of the most rare anatomical variants out there! I bet they had a great time doing the induction physical if you ever got drafted! It's an automatic disqual for enlistment in most militaries because field care would be a bugger... You might want to get a tattoo over your right chest saying "My heart is actually on this side"...

Glad you're doing okay.

Woodchipper

A friend had a cat scan of his head after a serious motorcycle accident. His wife got a kick out of the radiologist's note- No significant find. However, one of her reports by a nurse read- "elderly lady."
Keep on the road to recovery!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Keep up the good humor and thanks for the update - Been concerned.
Continued well wishes for a speedy recovery.

magpens

Good to hear from you, Steven !! :)

Hope things continue to go satisfactorily. . You'll be up and at 'em pretty soon !!

Cwalker935

It good to see that you seem to be in good spirits. I hope that your follow of tests and treatments go as well as possible.

Top Bottom