Unclaimed Prizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Well, it looks like we have done pretty well! As far as I can tell, I didn't miss anyone, and as long as all the suppliers deliver to the right addresses, I think everything went off without a hitch...

I do have three people who haven't contacted me with their info, though, and one extra prize from the contingency bank that we didn't need...If they don't respond in a few days, is there any way we can re-distribute these prizes?

Also, I was wondering if I should post the list of my email contacts for the big companies (Grizzly, Rockler etc) that we were able to get prize donations from, to make it easier to find next year...Is this 'limited access forum' safe from Spambots?

Andrew

Firefyter-emt

Thanks for all the work Andrew, but is there a chance you can give the Featured Pen guys a little extra? That was my screw up not getting in touch with them in time so we should give them a little extra time, No??

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I agree, but at the same time, I've been working on this since about November, so I'm ready to be done with it...

Have they logged on recently, though? If they haven't noticed their names being mentioned in the featured pen contest, then a little more time probably won't help...Shane didn't know about the featured pen contest at all...and he won twice!

Andrew

Top Bottom