Ummmm.... Interesting is a good word to use here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

225118_408210705905667_1741286354_n.jpg

320130_408210732572331_2017266264_n.jpg

Annnnd here's one that didn't go as planned. I set it up as a single color pour, but the colors decided they didn't wanna cooperate. It's a modified Interference Red and black, I was looking for a dark metallic pink. I like it pretty well, and I haven't seen another blank quite like it. It's really different.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Annnnd here's one that didn't go as planned. I set it up as a single color pour, but the colors decided they didn't wanna cooperate. It's a modified Interference Red and black, I was looking for a dark metallic pink. I like it pretty well, and I haven't seen another blank quite like it. It's really different.
maybe there is a reason for that:eek::eek::biggrin::wink:

Drstrangefart

maybe there is a reason for that:eek::eek::biggrin::wink:

Could be. I've been told on many occasions that I have terrible taste in pretty much everything.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Yeah, ya know it reminds me of one of my favorite carpet colors when I was young . . . Called "Dusty Rose".

But then I haven't had much opportunity to write with a carpet. It does make a handsome cigar pen?

toddlajoie

There's a user for every pen. I've made quite a few that I looked at and thought "Yuck!!" just before my wife came by and grabbed it out of my hands never to be seen again...

I can honestly say that I like it, but "I" would not carry it...

Drstrangefart

Thanks, everyone! I've been working on more lady-friendly pens lately because it occurred to me that the most frequent sales I make are to ladies. And we haven't had anything like that at our consignment shops in any noticeable amount, so it seemed like a good idea to give it a shot.

Top Bottom