Ultra Carbide Chisel System compatible NR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Probably the same size that came on the tool, can you not measure the one that came on it? If you can't measure off of an old/used one, then you could check the info on the PSI tool to get the proper size. I could tell you a size, but it could be he wrong one. So, I think you would be better off to check out the PSI site to get what you need.

Len

Aaturner

Probably the same size that came on the tool, can you not measure the one that came on it? If you can't measure off of an old/used one, then you could check the info on the PSI tool to get the proper size. I could tell you a size, but it could be he wrong one. So, I think you would be better off to check out the PSI site to get what you need.

Len
PSI does not make a negative rake cutter. So I was trying to substitute an Easy wood negative rake cutter. Could not find sizes on psi. Not sure easy wood has sized listed either. I can measure mine. But not having easy woods measurements leaves me with no answer.

qquake

I use a homemade handle that is made from 1/2" square steel bar. The EWT negative rake cutter I purchased is the 2" radius Ci1, I believe. I bought it at Woodcraft. It measures approximately 15mm.

Attachments

• EWT negative Ci1_01.jpg
    EWT negative Ci1_01.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 112
  • EWT negative Ci1_03.jpg
    EWT negative Ci1_03.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom