Two root canals and cataract surgery in one month!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

Glad that is all taken care of. I'm good for another 10,000 miles! For a while there I thought I was falling apart like the wonderful one-horse shay.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshrynk

Just had a root canal and finally get to have the permanent crown installed tomorrow. It's been no fun chewing on just one side of the mouth. Can't imagine if I had two and they were opposite sides! It'l also be nice to have a smooth tooth-like object in that spot. The temp crown feels like sandpaper in there.

sbwertz

Glad that is all taken care of. I'm good for another 10,000 miles! .
2 root canals & cataract .... you're gonna need a part time job just for this.

Medicare took care of the cataract surgery, but no dental insurance at all...just over $2500 for the two of them...yes on opposite sides of my mouth, but two weeks apart, so the first one is good to chew on now. Had the second one this morning. He's a real Painless Parker, though. Didn't feel a thing....until the Novocaine wore off. Now it's sore, but will be better in a few days.

Had the first root canal, one week later the cataract surgery, a week after that the second root canal. I still have to go to my regular dentist to have a permanent filling in today's root canal. He just puts in a temporary.

OZturner

Glad that is all taken care of. I'm good for another 10,000 miles! For a while there I thought I was falling apart like the wonderful one-horse shay.

What no Grease and Oil Change?
I bet he didn't even put Air in your Tyre's.:eek:
Glad to hear that all is well now Sharon, not a pleasant Month.:)
Regards,
Brian.

robutacion

Yikes, Sharon, not a pleasant thing to have done but you are living proof of human toughness in more way than one, at your "respectful" age you still go like a Zortec nothing gets you down, I'm pretty secure to say that they don't make them like you, in our days...!:biggrin::rolleyes:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom