Two pens for recent Russian Immigrants

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

A very nice family of 5 just moved into my subdivision. I gifted pens to their kids. I made these for their parents. They are more in love with this country than many American-born citizens. This family works hard, doing whatever they can regardless of how educated (all have advanced degrees) they are. They arrived in January and all the kids (15 to 26) speak English from watching TV; never taught a word of English in school. My wife and I don't know what to do first first these people, my entire subdivision of 63 homes has embraced them. They are looking forward to their full citizenship. Would love to trade them for some of the malcontents in our country.
Just plain-old executive and patriot. The dad hunts so I thought the camo was a nice touch. Although unnecessary, I apply CA to all of my pens.

IMG_1121 (002).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I second TonyL"s motion. In addition to Russia, I can think of several other places to send them. Remember...Delta is ready when you are!
It wasn't my motion, it was the advice/suggestion of our Russian friends. They may not have to go...soon the USA may feel like Russia.

Top Bottom