Two Pens For My Dentist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from magpens

magpens

At a recent checkup examination I had a couple of nice pens in my shirt pocket. . They happened to catch the attention of the technician and so had to be handed over for a fuller inspection. . The dentist was called, for a legitimate clinical reason, and noticed the pens ...

So you get the point that you should never miss an opportunity ...

The result was an order including a request for a pen specifically designed with dentistry in mind. . I "just happened" to recall such a pen blank available from a couple of sources (Lazerlinez.com and WoodNWhimsies.com).

I delivered the following two pens yesterday. . One is the Tooth Pen (Lazerlinez blank) and one is a Top Dog (German Shepherd blank from Kallenshaanwoods.com). . Both pens use the Sierra Click black titanium and titanium gold chassis. . I was quite thrilled to collect my reward !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

I've learned not to show my dentist my carry pen unless it has my name burned on it....I've lost three carry pens that way. She will buy them right out of my hand! I've made several for her to give as gifts as well. She has been my dentist for almost 30 years. She saves her old dental bits for me...when they are too dull to drill teeth, they still work great on wood and I use them in a Dremel for cleaning out cracks and voids before filling them with inlay material.

RVA_Tyndall

That is one of the jobs I could never do. The pens look amazing, but I don't want to look at teeth!

Then again I am programmer and most people probably don't want to look at the circuit board pens because to them it looks like a computer missing its case. I think they look cool... I guess this is why it is art!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/rvatyndall/

magpens

Sharon,
Thanks ! . My dentist's assistant saves old burrs for me also ... I use them in my Dremel ... surprise!

Russ,
Thank you! . They were not quite a gift !! . But I was narked when they got declared as "Office Supplies" ! . I'll charge more next time !

RVA,
Thanks ! . I like printed circuit boards ... they are like art to my eyes ... or maps ... but I can't stand programming ... go figure !

Mark, (see immediately below)
Thank you ! . Not as nice as your chevrons !!

Last edited:

WriteON

Nice pens Mag.......Pens for your dentist. We know the drill.

Attachments

• 4A29587E-3F3B-41EA-92C1-E2FA3B8FE119.jpg
    4A29587E-3F3B-41EA-92C1-E2FA3B8FE119.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

Woodchipper

The dentist I went to last year charged me over $2K for four visits. He can afford to buy his own pens! Mal, those are nice pens. Complements!

Top Bottom