Two New Kits for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Two Kits I have not made before the Cigar and the Euro I like the Euro it was interesting to make because of the fitting of the centre band. For my first attempt I kept the turning simple.
Hope you like them please feel free to comment.
Think I'll rename the Euro the Brexit and send one to Boris.

Attachments

• pen2.jpg
    pen2.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 153
  • pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 155
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Nothing wrong with simple, especially when you are just trying a kit out.
Cigars are pretty good to work with. At least, I think so. Definitely a classic style!
The Euros, from PSI at least, have a no tenon option. Funny thing is that I still like to cut a tenon to keep the bottom barrel slightly wider. Silly me, huh? They are very versatile once you ditch the kit center band, and I've seen people replace the finials, too.

Kcimdrib

Nothing wrong with simple, especially when you are just trying a kit out.
Cigars are pretty good to work with. At least, I think so. Definitely a classic style!
The Euros, from PSI at least, have a no tenon option. Funny thing is that I still like to cut a tenon to keep the bottom barrel slightly wider. Silly me, huh? They are very versatile once you ditch the kit center band, and I've seen people replace the finials, too.
Thanks for your comments. I was considering making a contrasting centre band good idea with the finials thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom