Two more finished..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi lads and lassies, here are two more pens straight off my DVR. First up is a Cigar made from a blank cast by our UK member Mervyn Cadman, it is beautiful, mainly black with light grey smoke like swirls, chrome hardware.

Second pen is made from carbon-fibre cast blanks bought from our US member CaptG, fantastic blanks indeed and on a Jr Gent they look great, gold titanium hardware.

Comments welcome! :)

PICT0004-1.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
J

jackrichington

your turning & finishing is always outstanding..these two are no exception

BLLEHMAN

There's too much glare coming off of the pens for me to be able to comment. Please send them to me so I can see them better!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
As usual Mark , your turning skills are a standout . Mervyn and Gary have provided you some very nice blanks to work with . Great job all around .

Tn-Steve

You always have such great pens posted, and outstanding photographs to show them off. I bet you can whistle too. (if so, then I officially hate you forever).

Seriously, the CF one is a knockout, and the cigar comes in second only 'cuz that one is so clean looking. Keep up the great work, you give me something to aim at.

Steve W

leehljp

Member Liaison
Great PHOTOs. Great photo's like that take skill! Of course it helps to have a PERFECT finish on perfectly turned pens! Choice of Colors was great too!

BigRob777

Hey Mark,
Awesome pens. I haven't been around these parts lately, but my back seems to be doing better. I'm back into turning pens, after a year off too. It's good to see you're still doing quality work. I should try some cast pens again too.
Rob

Top Bottom