Two more Easter Eggs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I made a couple of eggs on stands - Monkey Pod & Koa.

The tip of the Monkey Pod egg could be better, but I'm fairly pleased with the shapes of these two. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

C67560B4-AA0B-466D-9878-53C9239FC714.jpeg
AD886816-061B-4700-86BC-4DBE97B62903.jpeg

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Really nice, good shape and finish.... are the stands incorporated into the eggs or are they separate.... either way, I like them.

Can I steal the idea?? :D
Thanks, Chuck. They are single piece turnings. I started with a 5" long blank for these and turned them with the stand on the tail stock end of the blank. The base on these is just a little over an inch tall. Start with a longer blank if you want a talker stand.

By all means - go ahead and make some. I'd be flattered to see an expert use one of my ideas.

Thanks, Chuck. They are single piece turnings. I started with a 5" long blank for these and turned them with the stand on the tail stock end of the blank. The base on these is just a little over an inch tall. Start with a longer blank if you want a talker stand.

By all means - go ahead and make some. I'd be flattered to see an expert use one of my ideas.
Thanks, but I'm no expert...

An expert is defined as -- "X" is the unknown quantity, A "Spurt" is a drip under pressure. :D:D

Top Bottom