Turning time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Can we say Cigars? Time to get busy turning and there's going to be a lot of shavings! I may have order a few more kits.
989128d499157c0a2f3d84bd38a7e863.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I would be bored out of my gore. Not for me. Do one and am done with it. you must be stockpiling for a show. Good luck and when you find yourself rushing through the last few put them down and walk away. Post the first one you do and the last one you do and we would like to compare if you are keeping same shape for all. If getting cute with bulbous blanks than all bets are off. :)

mick

I would be bored out of my gore. Not for me. Do one and am done with it. you must be stockpiling for a show. Good luck and when you find yourself rushing through the last few put them down and walk away. Post the first one you do and the last one you do and we would like to compare if you are keeping same shape for all. If getting cute with bulbous blanks than all bets are off. :)
Nah John I don't get in a hurry and never fear there will be no bulbous pens coming out of my shop!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like a lot of fun turning. Do the rubber bands mean anything (other than to hold everything together)? I was wondering if you separated them by some criteria.

Top Bottom