Turning Smock Group Buy Feb 2007 - Closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Eric,
I also sent you a PM for one too. Please send me your Paypay info and I'll pay right away. Excellent I was thinking on buying one of these and started looking around. This saves me some time. I am having my name also on it, How many letters can they fit? I PMed with the name "Scott" but could I get it as-
~Scott~ < with ~Scott~ centerd over American&Proud
American&Proud

^^^
Like that??
If not, then just ~Scott~ will be fine. Thanks Eric.

ericw95

Thanks everyone for your prompt payment.

There were a few people that had expressed interest and I would like to remind you that I plan to close this on Sunday. So if you would like to get in on this buy, please send me an email.

Hi Eric, Payment has been paid in full through Paypal.
Thanks for this group buy Eric. I can't wait to recieve my custom embroiderd turning smock! [:D] It's gonna be COOL[8D]

ericw95

Just a frindly reminder that there are about 48 hours remaining on this group buy to remain open.

Looks like I will be snowed in this weekend so I will get to emails as soon as possible but I am planning to turn in the basement as much as I can AND post my first pen photo.

ericw95

Smocks have been ordered. They take 2-3 weeks for the supplier to get them to me. As soon as I receive them, the ones without names will go out and I will post that they have been mailed.

With names will ship as each piece is personalized by my wife.

ericw95

Received an email today that they were behind in production but trying to get our order out the door by the end of the week. They assure me that Monday should be the latest. As soon as I get them I will get them out. Personalized smocks will be out the door no later than April 2nd because I will be away for a week after that.

ericw95

Bad news - they didn't ship the smocks when they said they were doing so.

Now the good news - I had a sneaky suspicion of this happening so I called again yesterday and talked to someone different. Our box was sitting in shipping and I had him change the delivery.

It arrived today and I have to say the smocks are SWEET!!!

All smocks will be out no later than Tuesday but I plan to have all out by Monday.

Hey Eric, Since my embroidery order is kinda "Custon" No rush needed I know your going out of town, mine can wait till you get back, hope that helps eliminate some of the rush. I'm excited though, but I can wait . Post a pic of one of the real ones if you can. That Tan should look nice.[:D] Thanks.

ericw95

All non-personalized smocks made it in the mail Friday.

Personalized smocks are all sewn and should go in the mail Monday unless I get tied up and then they will hit the mail on Tuesday.

Thank you for your patience. If I run another smock buy, I'll know to set longer expectations.

jcollazo

Thank you for your work and a BIGGER THANK YOU to your wife for doing the embroidery, taking care of the baby and dealing with you at the same time[}:)][:D][:D][:D]

darbytee

Just got mine too. They look great Eric. Thanks. I'm not sure how I missed it, but I didn't realize that they were going to have the IAP logo on them. What a great surprise!

I just wanted to see what they really look like,IF mine comes today i'll post a pic of it. Thought others waiting would be interested in seeing them also.

Poppy

WooHoo!! my smock finally arrived this morning,I was begining to sweat it as it was one of those that was mailed out Friday and for what ever reason went by way of Feura Bush NY back to IL.[:0] But all is well, it looks great, thanks Eric.[;)]

Originally posted by American_and_Proud
<br />I just wanted to see what they really look like,IF mine comes today i'll post a pic of it. Thought others waiting would be interested in seeing them also.
<b></b>Well My Turners Smock just arrived in the mail![:D]
I am VERY Pleased. Thank you Eric and a BIG Thank you to your lovely wife for doing my Custom Embroidery , She did an EXCELLENT job. Here are a few pics of what they look like in person, Enjoy. [:D]

200744211616_Overall-Smock-web.jpg
<br />

200744211717_Hip-Pocket-in-view-web.jpg
<br />

200744211742_Name-ID.jpg
<br />

200744212015_IAP-LOGO-web.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom