Turning Smock Group Buy Feb 2007 - Closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Eric, Recived the smock today and its more than I expected,a special thank you to your wife for the extra embroidery I had requested.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pete00

Mine came in today, great looking. Thanks again to the both of you.

But i do have a question, how many times did your wife start a conversation with
"if you ever do this again ill....."[:D][}:)]

pete

TexasJohn

Eric thanks to you and your wife for the great job. The guy on the pony showed up here in West Texas today to deliver it and I had to jump him to get it away from him. [:D] If you ever do this again please let me know as I would like to have a spare. Do the make sizes larger than XL? If I order another I will go a size larger (if they have them) so my fat neck will fit when I zip it up. Thanks again for all the work.

JimGo

Eric, I E-mailed you but haven't gotten a response. Would you send your home address to me when you have a minute?

Fred

When you do the next group buy can you advise those of us that post an interest in the smock. I do not often egt to check all the posts here and the way my luck is running these days I would miss out on the next batch. For oyur convenience I am at fwh47@mindspring.com. Thanks for the offering. [:D]

Originally posted by ericw95
<br />There has been a LOT of interest in another buy on smocks. I will run another buy in the very near future (i.e. start in a week or two).
Hey Eric, hope the vacation was good. Will the next smock have long sleeves? It might be nice to have one of each. Thanks again enjoying mine.[:D]

Pompeyite

Originally posted by Fred_erick
<br />When you do the next group buy can you advise those of us that post an interest in the smock. I do not often egt to check all the posts here and the way my luck is running these days I would miss out on the next batch. Thanks for the offering. [:D]
Hi Eric,
I agree with the above quote,"Please can you count me in for a short sleeved version next time you run a buy?" Thanks.[;)]

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I'd be in for a couple of "long" sleeved ones. I actually think 3/4-length would be best compromise of protection from dust/chips and safety.

GK

ericw95

Been getting a lot of interest to do another smock buy. I planned to post a new thread with a new buy this weekend but life got in the way so I will post one this week sometime. It will be its own post and not this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom