Turning and Singing the Blues

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from magpens

magpens

A few of my recent pens .....

First, a group of 4 pens for my grandson and his girlfriend. . These are the Luxor pen kits from William Wood-Write and I think the blanks are DiamondCast. . . The Luxor kit uses the Schmidt SKM-88 all metal click mechanism.

IMG_1680_CS.jpg

Second, two pics of a Jr. Antony RollerBall and the gorgeous blank set was made by an IAP member (bought a few years ago when Signature was in business).

IMG_1691_CS.jpg

IMG_1696_CS.jpg

I love the Jr. Antony which is a Dayacom kit and uses the same tubes as a Jr. Gent. . . I wish I could buy more of the Jr. Antony but can't find a vendor.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Mal...you don't post many pictures of your work--but it is SUPERB!! Beautiful set of pens!!
earl

@greenacres2

Thank you, Earl !
The reason I don't post more is that I have a lot of difficulty with taking and editing the pictures. . .
Also, I don't have a cellphone and neither my Canon DSLR nor my computer have WiFi. . . I know that I can rectify all that but I just don't have the motivation to do so. . . Excuses, excuses ..... I know !!! . . . I am not a big fan of anything to do with computers or mod cons of any kind, and that includes digital photography. . . Would rather spend my time and my $$ spinning things on the lathe.

qquake

@greenacres2

Thank you, Earl !
The reason I don't post more is that I have a lot of difficulty with taking and editing the pictures. . .
Also, I don't have a cellphone and neither my Canon DSLR nor my computer have WiFi. . . I know that I can rectify all that but I just don't have the motivation to do so. . . Excuses, excuses ..... I know !!! . . . I am not a big fan of anything to do with computers or mod cons of any kind, and that includes digital photography. . . Would rather spend my time and my $$ spinning things on the lathe.
You don't have a cell phone? How can you breathe???

Kcimdrib

Hi Mal over the last few months since joining the IAP you comments on my work have helped me a lot.
Sorry I can be of no help to you whatsoever these pens are beautiful and a credit to your work.
Although not a big fan of Acrylic I think these are great. Thanks for showing them.

Top Bottom