Turned Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

More Scew chisel work try out on different Pen Kit. Hope you like them as always interested in your comments good or bad.

Attachments

• pen3.jpg
    pen3.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 136
  • pen5.jpg
    pen5.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 130
  • pen4.jpg
    pen4.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 140
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

To be honest when I first saw the pictures I thought you'd made a cork screw. I was impressed you doing that by hand. When I clicked on the small picture to zoom in I saw it was a beaded pattern. I think it's still a good job turning and creativity though. Thanks for showing.

Kcimdrib

To be honest when I first saw the pictures I thought you'd made a cork screw. I was impressed you doing that by hand. When I clicked on the small picture to zoom in I saw it was a beaded pattern. I think it's still a good job turning and creativity though. Thanks for showing.
Thank you Kenny I just enjoy turning wood never got into Acrylic. But there's a place for everything.

Kenny Durrant

Micheal you miss understood my comment. When I was on my laptop looking at the pictures it looked like the pen was threaded like a screw until I zoomed up and then I could see that it was beaded. Now I'm on my phone and it looks the same any way I look at the pictures. No telling why that happened. Still nice pen.

Kcimdrib

Micheal you miss understood my comment. When I was on my laptop looking at the pictures it looked like the pen was threaded like a screw until I zoomed up and then I could see that it was beaded. Now I'm on my phone and it looks the same any way I look at the pictures. No telling why that happened. Still nice pen.
No worries as I said I just enjoy turning wood I like the feel of and the grain structure. But I see some wonderful work on this site both wood and acrylic.
So long at it gives us pleasure. Especially in these difficult times .

Top Bottom