"Turmoil" Resin Cigar - Ernie's Ghost!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from karlkuehn

karlkuehn

Banned
Man, I love cigar kits. They're still my favorite kit, I just wish that you could get the same thing only a little smaller. Just a well-designed kit aside from the double-twist thing.

This is one of my "Turmoil" resin casts in blue and silver. I wish I would've had a satin nickel kit to try, but it might have washed out since it's so close to the silver in the resin. I really wanted to put some beads on this one, but it's more of a masculine look, so I left it more utilitarian.

If you look close at the top picture, there's a little face in there that looks like the ghost of Ernie from Sesame Street! heh...I took a close up of it - third picture. "ooohhhooowoohhh...heeeyyyyy Buuuurrrrt..." Did I scare you? [:p]

Chrome cigar kit from Ernie (not the ghost) at Bear Tooth Woods, finish is MM 3600, Tripoli, white diamond, Ren wax.

ResinTurmoil1_1.jpg

ResinTurmoil1_2.jpg

*whispers* I see dead muppets...
ResinTurmoil1_ErnieGhost.jpg

Comments welcome! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
GOOOOLLEEEE ! You make some nice pens . I agree , no beads . I need to have one of these . Do you have these blanks for sale ? That's a great combination , I think any plating would work well with this one . JMHO Thanks for posting your pens . [8D]

LEAP

DEAD MUPPETS! Man you need some ventilation in your shop. I thought it was only long term exposure to PR fumes that would get you but you seem to be getting hit quick. Of course you maqy not have had far to go.:D
Yeah and great pen that blank is awesome.

karlkuehn

Banned
I think I have 3 or 4 of these left, Chuck. I have to look, my 'post these for sale' pile is getting out of hand, I really need to get some stuff listed. I'll hold a good one out for you. :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you FRIEND ! Just let me know what to do next ! Shoot me an email or whatever ! UUHHH , WILL IT BE VERY LONG ??? [:p][:p][:p]

bitshird

Karl, great looking mix, you gettin ta be da man even if there isn't a plan :D:D:Dif you don't like the Berea/Daycom double twist cigar, try the cigars from woodnwhimsies, they are the same as PSI's only cheaper, single twist, I've made 30 or so of them and not had a problem. [^][^][^][^]

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by Tanner

Absolutely beautiful pen! If you're trying to get me to buy two of your yearly subscriptions, it's working.[:0]

hehe...that's actually the reason that I've been concentrating on resin so much lately, getting ready to launch the second Blank of the Month Club subscription that will include a matched/related pair of resin blanks. I'm just bogged down with the first shipping process, there's a lot more involved than what I was thinking, but it's coming together. Growing pains, dontcha know! :D

Dan_F

Karl---That's really stunning, sort of a galactic look, especially on the cap, second picture. I like the plating as is too, and of course the great photo.

Dan

Top Bottom