Tumor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ashaw

Next week I see my cancer doctor about a tumor on my leg. I have had it on my leg since May earliest appointment was end of July. My on concern about it, is that it has doubled in size since may and now very painful. I will find out then what the treatment will be. I battle skin cancer back in 2001 chemo and surgery. Been cancer free since then.

Make sure you check you skin anything out of the ordinary get it checked out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Alan, hope you have a good outcome and a speedy recovery. I would consider a new doctor if they cant give you an appointment sooner than two months.

jimm1

Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

ashaw

Thanks everyone. I know it is not melanoma which is what I had last time, of which I had no signs, mainly because it was on my back.

Alan, hope you have a good outcome and a speedy recovery. I would consider a new doctor if they cant give you an appointment sooner than two months.

The two months, was not due to the doctor. But between tests and insurance it took two months. I have my own health insurance now it was the best that I could afford.

ashaw

Just got back from the docs. They removed the tumor on my leg plus two other spots on my body. Biopsy is been done to see what type of cancer I have. That will determine the type of treatment in the future. It doubled in size from when I first went to my family doctor. Now a waiting game off to making pens and getting ready for DC.
Thanks everyone for you well wishes and prayers.

ashaw

The doctor just called, and it is cancer. The type is Squamous cell carcinoma will have surgery to remove all of the cancer. At least this one of the least invasive forms of skin cancer. It will be happening in the next two weeks. The other sites were pre-cancerous, and they removed everything during the biopsy. Again thanks for your support, payers and well wishes.

Alan

SteveG

I am very glad your news is GOOD news. So now you can concentrate on turning pens and all the other important things in life, instead of dealing with bad stuff growing in/on your body.:):):)
Steve

ashaw

Thanks guys. You bet Steve. Just finished up all the product for the DC pen show. Off to bed and up at 5 am. I might get 2 hrs sleep tonight.

Alan

Top Bottom