Trustone Pen Blanks with Beautiful Patterns for Sale TOP 10 BUYER GET FREE EXTRA PEN BLNKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

richard_y6

Hello everyone! this week, i would like to sale some lots of my beautiful Turquoise Stone Pen Blanks. total 8 lots. 5 blanks per lot.

( Sold out ) all the left was sold to one person, please wait next week.
Some members PM me asked how do they look like when they are turned, next week will show them in rod shape or on pens if have more time.

The blanks Consists of more than 85% actual stone with acrylic. Can be sawed, drilled, shaped and polished with tools for wood.
They are almost same as Trustone,very beautiful after they are polished with wet sandpaper.
Size:3/4"x3/4"x5"long

I accept PayPal.
They are shipped from China, it will take 7-15 days to European countries, 15-25 days to USA.

Promotion Activity:
The first one who reply this thread with "i will take lot ..." and PM me to buy one of the 8 lots will get one free lot . buy one lot get two lots, buy two get 3 .
The second to the fourth one who reply this thread with " I will take lot..." and PM me to buy one of the 8 lots, will get 2 extra free pen blanks for each lot. buy two lots get 4 extra free pen blanks, buy 3 lots get 6 .
The Sixth to the tenth one who reply this thread with " I will take lot.." and PM me to buy one of the 8 lots, will get 1 extra free pen blanks for each lot. Buy two lots get 2 extra free pen blanks, buy 3 lots get 3 .
Buy 10 lots once time US$199 including fast shipping, delivery time around 3- 5 working days.

Shipping US$6.5 Per lot.
Each group have 5 lots available
#13 is out of stock now, will replace with #25
#12 ,#15 and #22 sold out, replace them with #24

Lot 1--( 2lots left)-------------------------------------------------------------------US$28
Lot 2--( 1lots left)--------------------------------------------------------------------US$28
Lot 3---(1 lot left) -------------------------------------------------------------------US$26
Lot 4--( 2 lots left)--------------------------------------------------------------------US$26
Lot 5 --(2 lots left)-------------------------------------------------------------------US$25
Lot 6 ---(2 lots left------------------------------------------------------------------US$27
Lot 7--(3 lots left)-------------------------------------------------------------------US$27
Lot 8 ---(3 lots left)------------------------------------------------------------------US$27
Individual pen blanks---------------------------------------------US$5.5 (first class shipping US$3) add US$1 per each refill blank
(For example : buy 3 pen blanks the total cost will be equal to US$21.5------- (US$5.5 x 3)plus (first class shipping US$3 )and (refill shipping US$1x2) ,

Attachments

• lot1.jpg
    lot1.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 279
  • lot2.jpg
    lot2.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Lot3.jpg
    Lot3.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 283
  • lot4.jpg
    lot4.jpg