Votes: 6 13.0%
  • No - this has run its course

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
HAVING INTRODUCED THE TRUST SMITTY SURPRISE PACKAGES THIS YEAR AND ENJOYING REASONABLE SUCCESS WITH THEM WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THEM IN 2016 BUT WE WANT YOUR OPINION. SO WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DECIDE.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iMattDaddy

I haven't been able to participate as I only joined in October, but I have been looking forward to it. As far as how to change it if at all, I have no idea.

keithy

I have only bought a couple of different ones as I too am late to the Party but I think they are great. I think a mix of both High and Low would be great

endacoz

The variety and surprises from your packages are great! I received alumalite in one of the packages and it was my first experience with that and wow I was glad for the introduction to alumalite.

I appreciated the thrill and surprise of your "TRUST SMITTY"!!!!

KEEP them going

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I will make one or two change(s)

Beginning with January or February next year I will indicate in the listing whether the kits are "high end" which I will define as $30 or more typical retail price or "low end" which I will define as $12.00 or less typical retail price. Of course we might have "mixed" as well which would have both. As usual we will be including items that Smitty's Pen Works does not normally stock.

I will also try to do some packages with blank materials that many buyers have not tried.

We will be trying to keep the price level around $60 give or take a couple of bucks.

Top Bottom