Trouble accessing the site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

For the last several days, I've had difficulty accessing the IAP site. I've tried sending e-mails to webmaster@penturners.org but I don't know if that address is really active.

The initial problem was that when I tried accessing the site, I got a generic Apache 2 Test Message indicating that the either there was a problem with the site, or it was undergoing maintenance. Now, I'm getting a message saying that I don't have permission to access various forums on the site.

I have found that I can temporarily clear either of these problems by deleting all of the cookies that have been placed on my computer by the penturners.org site, and then logging on again. But if I surf away from the site, and then try to come back later, I find that the problem has returned.

Penturners.org is the only site that is presenting this problem, so I suspect that the problem is that one or more of the cookies installed on my computer by the site is causing the problem.

Update: I think that I have traced the problem to a specific cookie, and the name looks suspiciously different from the other cookies installed by the site: "mp_d21cb8a9f34838aeec897b3728a94_mixpanel"

Last edited:
Top Bottom