Troop Pen Challenge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

There has been issued a challenge by another chapter to turn pens for our troops. The deadline is Oct. 1. I know we have several that turn troop pens, however this would be fun to do.

So why don't we plan a day in Sept. And see how many we can turn. I have a lathe that I can bring. Anyone want to open up your shop for a fun day of turning?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ltkrause

I'm all for it and can bring my lathe as well. Unfortunately, I barely fit in my garage "shop" by myself so I can't host.

Loren

SGM Retired

I'm in but it's up to what date it is. You know the shop is available so that's not a question. Do we need to have our own blanks and kits or are you loaded Keith?? Y'all come up with a date and let's see. I would think we could turn a 100 or so. I could do 50 with my eyes closed, ha ha.

keithlong

Well as it stands right now, if you have some kits and blanks, and want to get ahead of the game and get started, then go ahead. I will see what I can come up with in the meantime. As far as a date goes, have notbegan to think that far ahead. The deadline is Oct.1.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
If you have a Woodcraft in your area talk to then. They may be able to help you out. They're big into Pens for Troops.

You may also want to contact Ed at Exotics.

Top Bottom