Triple start taps and dies for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drise

I have purchased these through the years and I don't have time to use them so they need to go to a new home. These are all made by Tapco. All brand new never been used. All dies are 1 in. Would like to sell all of them as a group. If they don't sell as a group I will probably sell individual sets on Thursday. I would like $500 for all 8 pieces. That's 85% of the current group buy price. PayPal preferred. I will pay shipping for the group by USPS SFRB. For $5 more I will send FedEx. Please claim in thread.

1) m12X.8 plug tap and die
2) m13X.8 plug tap, bottoming tap and die
3) m14X.8 plug tap and die
4) 6.5x5 plug tap for Jowo #5

Tap & Die.jpg

Thanks for looking
Dave

Sgreg12

I have purchased these through the years and I don't have time to use them so they need to go to a new home. These are all made by Tapco. All brand new never been used. All dies are 1 in. Would like to sell all of them as a group. If they don't sell as a group I will probably sell individual sets on Thursday. I would like $500 for all 8 pieces. That's 85% of the current group buy price. PayPal preferred. I will pay shipping for the group by USPS SFRB. For $5 more I will send FedEx. Please claim in thread.

1) m12X.8 plug tap and die
2) m13X.8 plug tap, bottoming tap and die
3) m14X.8 plug tap and die
4) 6.5x5 plug tap for Jowo #5

View attachment 304589

Thanks for looking
Dave
Checking in to see if you still have the set available? Let me know, we can do it via PayPal- thanks a bunch! Scott

Top Bottom