Trio of motorcycles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from John Eldeen

John Eldeen

20190721_060355.jpg

Starting on the left is a psi motorcycle kit with skull inlays. The inlay kit interestingly enough does not come with eyes, nose, or mouth pieces to my suprise. You are suppose to fill them with black epoxy of witch I currently don't have but i did have some brass mica powder. Not sure how it will show in the picture but I am pleased with the results. Next in the middle is a berea motorcycle kit with a flame inlay. This one the inlay was a real 3D puzzle to put together the black section is sliced up into little strips. On a patience scale I would give this 4 out of 5. Not to be confused with difficulty as it is not that hard to do. And lastly is another berea motorcycle kit wrapped the eagle inlay kit or what I would call it Go America kit. On a patience scale I would give this 7 out of 5 there was definitely some profanity used to put this on together. Just to but clear I use profanity on most projects but that might be all that is holding this one together. How can a little star be so hard to put in and fall out so easily. I can feel the bad vocabulary brewing up just typing this. With that said at the end a stricking kit IMO.

On a different topic I'm trying a collage picture to give a 360 view of the pens any feedback good or bad would be appreciated. If it look good a might do more pictures like it in the future.
eagle.jpg
flames.jpg
skulls.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RyanS

I like em. I think your collage photos help show each angle, and it's really helpful on a kit like these. I might need to order a few of these too.

John Eldeen

I like em. I think your collage photos help show each angle, and it's really helpful on a kit like these. I might need to order a few of these too.
Ryan just a little info on the kits if your interested in purchasing them. The psi kit is very straight forward on it assembly and an over all nice kit but, as the more expensive of the two I would have liked a nicer finish. That kind of runs true for alot of the psi kit but it could have also just been the antique pewter maybe a different color would have been better. The berea kit on the other hand fit and finish are outstanding kind of like I have come to expect from them but, the assembly was a bit different and the large clip get in the way. The top is also hollow of which is nice for the balance of weight as a hole. Hope is helps the purchasing process. Happy turning. :cool:

magpens

Beautiful pens, John !!! . Well done, indeed !!

I love the collage pics, also. Can you share your method, please.

John Eldeen

Beautiful pens, John !!! . Well done, indeed !!

I love the collage pics, also. Can you share your method, please.
I sure can Mal but I will tell you it was not the most elegant way I am sure. I now this because I did it this morning before my lovely wife got up. When she did awaken being impressed with myself I told her about it and she very kindly told me I could have just done it on my phone with the collage function in the photo gallery. So I will thy that the next time. The only part I don't know the phone can do as well is the editing of the photo. For that I used the photo program that came with windows on my computer. For the actual picture I use a small light box I made and my phone for the camera. After that this is the part my wife my have laughed at me about I used Microsoft publisher to put the pictures together. Use what you know if know what I mean.

Top Bottom