Trio of Cigars.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Here are a few Cigars for you all to enjoy, comments as always welcomed!:)
1. Cocobolo with chrome hardware, CA finish....
2. Two-tone Desert Ironwood with satin nickle hardware, CA finish....
3. Pink acrylic with black titanium hardware....

PICT0019-2.jpg

PICT0015-1.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at my work! :)
Best Wishes
Mark

Nice set of Cigars. My favorite is the Cocobolo. Great finish and photo also. I recently sold a pen just like your last one. A woman bought it for her husband who loves to have pens different from everyone else. Nice work!

Beautiful set of pens Mark ! Cocobolo is the prize winner . I still don't understand how you manage to wrap them with glass . :biggrin:

I just tried my first BLO/CA finish last night. It shines, but nothing like those. I guess 6 coats wasn't enough.

Mark

You nailed them all. Very nice fit and finish. I like your shape on the cigar. I was asking about shapes awhile ago and yours is what I am after. I will try to copy this shape. I too like the cocobolo the best. The color is deep and the CA is well done. You did a great job on the photography also. Are you useing a photo tent?? If so what is your set up??? Thanks for showing.

Mark, those are really beautiful! My favorite is the Cocobolo too.

Dale

Beautiful materials, finishes and photos - great work, Mark! Thanks for sharing them with us. I agree with the general consensus - the cocobolo is the standout in a winning group.:)

Mark I love the Cocobolo Cigar the Iron wood and the acrylic are top notch but the wood in the first one just hooked me like a fish, The finish is outstanding on all 3. It's always a pleasure to see your work

Mmmmmmm..............nice-ish pens Mark.
Pity about the finish though. But don't worry, you'll get there if you keep practicing:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those are some great pens. I have not seen a cocobolo with that beautiful of a grain pattern before, but I must admit I am a beginner.

John

Beautiful Mark.

I love Desert Ironwood. I had a georgeous piece that I made a pen for my dad with the first xmas we had the lathe. Wasn't as nice as yours but he loved it.

Back
Top Bottom