Tried something different

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dyno

I've wanted to try this design for some time. Finally found the time to spend in front of the lathe and give it a try.
there's room for improvement but I'm happy with the result.
9AFFDEB7-AAF9-46B9-A054-1E2F94318D3F.jpeg
91095E96-041A-40D7-BC94-D8B14A817F4A.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

That is different. I like different, though. The primary blank you used is really nice. I'd have preferred a darker colored opaque section, but that's just my personal taste. I admire your craftsmanship for sure. There's a lot of potential designs/combinations with this.

magpens

I like it !!!

What threading did you use ? . . . And did you cut the threads with tap and die ?

Dyno

That is different. I like different, though. The primary blank you used is really nice. I'd have preferred a darker colored opaque section, but that's just my personal taste. I admire your craftsmanship for sure. There's a lot of potential designs/combinations with this.
Thanks. I originally tried making it with all the same material. I ended up messing up the section and had to find something else to use. I'm not a huge fan of the section myself. The nice thing about this design is I can change out the section and I have a completely different looking pen. I'm planning on making another few sections for it soon.

Top Bottom