Trash Panda’s

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I was out in the woods in the backyard. I herd some rustling of the leaves and herd this strange sound. There were 3 Raccoons in a pile. I just watched them as I have never seen such tiny Raccoons before. We waited till the next day and they were still there. Wet from the rain, cold and hungry. Mama raccoon must have abandoned them.

Made a few hundred calls and knowone wanted to help. Finally a friend said she knew someone who could take them. They would surely die if they stayed out there longer. Dropped them off at the friend while the woman she knew could come and get them.

This was about 2 weeks ago.. one has died, but the other two are thriving. Made them both pens as a thank you for all they did and are doing!

Polymer Clay Millefiori Majestic Squire Pens

B1D5D81C-D2FA-40E7-B851-CFDBAE15A0F9.jpeg
316BCBAE-3B1E-49D6-A57C-558CD26DC0BB.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Rabchenuk

Beautiful pens and very thoughtful on your part. I'm sure they were well received. (edit to comment below) (Then will be well received.)

Last edited:
I was out in the woods in the backyard. I herd some rustling of the leaves and herd this strange sound. There were 3 Raccoons in a pile. I just watched them as I have never seen such tiny Raccoons before. We waited till the next day and they were still there. Wet from the rain, cold and hungry. Mama raccoon must have abandoned them.

Made a few hundred calls and knowone wanted to help. Finally a friend said she knew someone who could take them. They would surely die if they stayed out there longer. Dropped them off at the friend while the woman she knew could come and get them.

This was about 2 weeks ago.. one has died, but the other two are thriving. Made them both pens as a thank you for all they did and are doing!

Polymer Clay Millefiori Majestic Squire Pens

View attachment 246165View attachment 246166
That's a nice thing you did for those babyracoons, most people would have let them die, as u can guess I love animals and I love those pens

Larryreitz

I assume the pens are polymer clay. If so, I view that as among the most extraordinary workmanship I have ever seen posted on this site. Fabulous!!! And really nice to hear the racoons were rescued.

WarEagle90

Excellent pens, Toni. I know the recipients will appreciate them. Thank you for taking the time to rescue the baby raccoons. As someone who had one as a pet for over 20 years, I have a soft spot in my heart for them.

studioseven

I used to volunteer at our local humane society. Once someone brought in three newborn racoons. I got to help with training them to be able to survive on their own. They are so cute when that small. Your story has brought back those memories. Thank you for helping them out. Also as usual, your blanks are beautiful.

Seven

Top Bottom