Transfer Punch tool holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The plastic tool holder for my transfer punch set has finally broken and I am looking for a replacement but have not found anything but complete sets. Any recommendations to either a vertical one like I have or even one where they would lay flat similar to a pen case would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

This is one of my "One of these days" projects. But for my transfer punches. I will make it round with a drilled space for each punch. It would make it easier to get the ones that are in the middle row.

ed6dd55e6c2c343af83b17dd50f1de05.jpg

Dan Masshardt

Not the first time I've been called that. I didn't know if I could find a replacement or what it might cost and it just seemed wasteful to throw away a good set of punches.

I feel you. I was just teasing a bit. They are like $10 literally at harbor freight though in the holder. You can always keep the old ones around to modify for something else.

I find that there are about 4-6 that I actually use mostly. If that's true for you you could still holes somewhere for those and leave the others away somewhere.

SteveG

Aloha Brian,
I support the idea of buying a whole new set. There are so many other uses for these small rods of many sizes. So if you get a second set, you can start dedicating some to tasks such as wrapping a few in different diameters with sandpaper, with different grits. These can be used with an electric drill. Other tasks will arise, and you can just grab what you need. Try it...you will see. :)

Top Bottom