Tradesmam 13"DP on amazon.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Guys just FYI Amozon .com is running the Tradesman 13" drill press again for $139.99 and free shipping. and also untill tomorrow (June 5th) 10% off. A great deal shipped any where in the lower 48 for a total of $125.99 . I am a manager at Lowes and even with my discount this is over 50% lower than I can buy it . (yes Lowes carrys Tradesman Tools). List at lowes $297.99. I bought on just 5 min. ago should arrive around the 15 I will let you all know its up side and down sides

joycetang

Good to get the extra $14 off. I've been thinking of buyinh this drill press so I just did! Thanks for the tip. I'll look forward to hearing what you think of it.

OKLAHOMAN

Recived the dp thursday and put it together today. Seems to be well worth the money, runs quiet and has enough speed adjustments. The table moves freely but wiggles a little when raising. Drilled a few blanks today and was head and heels over my old chraftsman bench top dp. Love the 3 1/8 inch throw (only one pass and no moving of the table up to finish a blank). Will keep the bench top and use it for milling the blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom