Tops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I needed a little stress release so I filled some sections of pvc pipe with some PR and a little color and made some tops. The orange is easy to spin while the blue spins longer. I was able to get a personal best finger snap spin of 3' 3".

C54A1146-B195-40B8-AD4B-F31FC518C9CE.jpeg
C54A1146-B195-40B8-AD4B-F31FC518C9CE.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Cody. Stress relief is... needed. I need to figure where I left my shop.
I love the colors, well done.

Hope all is well. ;)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nice Tops Cody. I made a bunch for the great grandkids for Christmas a few years ago. They were a big hit. I think the key to spinning longer was the shape of the tip. Slightly rounded, if I recall correctly. Hope your stress is at minimum by now.

Cwalker935

Very nice Cody. Stress relief is... needed. I need to figure where I left my shop.
I love the colors, well done.

Hope all is well. ;)
All is well, both daughters getting late into their pregnancies, one with twins having some issues but nothing major, aging/ailing parents (just that stage of life), 2020 and its many issues, and re-retiring but worried about leaving my group in the best shape (strange how you can get attached to people that you were brought into to straighten out). I know many folks are having it much worse and that I really have nothing to complaint about. Just having a little pity party despite the many blessing that I have.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
All is well, both daughters getting late into their pregnancies, one with twins having some issues but nothing major, aging/ailing parents (just that stage of life), 2020 and its many issues, and re-retiring but worried about leaving my group in the best shape (strange how you can get attached to people that you were brought into to straighten out). I know many folks are having it much worse and that I really have nothing to complaint about. Just having a little pity party despite the many blessing that I have.
Having concern for leaving your work group in good shape is admirable. Our eldest son had a 'Coronavirus wedding' last month. Only 12 adults, no extended family... Not what they would have planned 2 years ago or maybe 2 years in the future. All was fine. They asked me to be the 'Officiant.' So a remote ceremony in Wyoming, we had Moose outside our doorstep, quite different than Ohio with deer and raccoons.

However, I still love the tops! I'll need to add this to my long list of "to-do's".

Be well

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    842.4 KB · Views: 134

Cwalker935

Weddings, showers, births, funerals, birthdays, etc. are all very different during these times. I am in the dog house for not taking my mother to the funeral of a relative that she was very close to. A small wedding witnessed by a moose in beautiful Wyoming sounds pretty good to me. We drove from Virginia to Houston to attend a drive by wedding shower.

Top Bottom