Top Quality Parker Refill?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sonnyone

Looking 4 examples of thr best Parker refills. I make two CSUSA pens: the Clicker & the Artisan Cigar pen. The refills included in the kit (especially the "Clicker") leave a lot to be desired. I plan to replace the originals with something better. I'd like to have a "Wow' factor when the customer first uses the pen ( I also make PSI's Bella & bolt action pens). I'm interested in the the blackness of the ink; Gel or no?; smooth uninterupted flow; and lastly if they fit the pens I'm making. Thanking u 4 the benefit of your experience.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

hi there!

I don't know the best,; i know what i like the best after trying many for parker style bps: 9000M or Montverde gel for parker style bps.

TonyL

I did try and still have the Parker brand gel ( I think it is called Quink). It doesn't write nearly as smoothly as the Montverde gel. I may have bought a "bad" one. I also bought the Parker style fisher space refills. They write upside down and I think underwater (and never had them leak), but I haven't found them write as smoothly as the 9000ms.

Top Bottom