Tool Storage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

This little project has been on my mind for awhile, wish I had done it sooner. Simple on board tool holder for small carbide pen tools. The lathe already had drilled and tapped holes for the bed extension, made this very simple. Easily removed if need be.
246A0FD8-D094-48AA-8B64-6654D5FFAC01.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

This little project has been on my mind for awhile, wish I had done it sooner. Simple on board tool holder for small carbide pen tools. The lathe already had drilled and tapped holes for the bed extension, made this very simple. Easily removed if need be. View attachment 342166
Couldn't get any better or more efficient than that. I'll have to make one for myself.

jttheclockman

I too have been putting off a project similar to that for quite some time. Right now everything gets placed on shelves right behind the lathe and there is no order to it so it gets hectic when I need something. I just need to do that on a bigger scale. That project is listed somewhere on the must do list. Along those lines a router bit shelf is on that list too. So many router bits and just thrown in a box. That project too is a want to have.

dwasson

I like that design, very portable. I might steal that idea for HSS tools. I rarely use them anymore, so this design would work well for me.

I made a rolling stand so I can get it wherever I want in the shop. The best part was working with my 85-year-old dad on the project. I have his fingerprints on this project for many years to come. This was not an original idea, but it was adapted to meet my needs.

b_m9Jo8YC17_aWH8GpriMiaWWjP5M9ToCQaWefvuo8q-vJzb2Q.jpg

wb-gIDr_3pVfzNe-62UFeaf0vNCBVjN6cu2wu6uKIPmNVzOeVQ.jpg

Top Bottom