Tool Post Adaptor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks again to Rick Herrell for making this Tool Post adaptor. I can now use my three tool rests made by Rick years ago.

My new Rikon has a 1" tool rest, so the adaptor allows me to use the posts that are 5/8" It fits perfectly onto the banjo.
I ordered the screw handle from ebay.

Thanks to John Walsh for asking Rick about making one for himself. I just jumped in on the request.
Tool Rest Adaptor.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

I wish Rick Herrell had made my wedding rings. I don't know him and i don't own any tools from him but the samples of his work that i ve seen are simply amazing. The accuracy of his work could make a surgeon cry like a child.

MRDucks2

This I am considering. Rick made a post and set of rests for the Powermatic 90, but as I look to different types of turning, I am wanting more options. As such, an adapter would really broaden the selection.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This I am considering. Rick made a post and set of rests for the Powermatic 90, but as I look to different types of turning, I am wanting more options. As such, an adapter would really broaden the selection.
Absolutely. With his skill and pricing, it's a no brainer. Good thing for me. 🤫

walshjp17

Thanks again to Rick Herrell for making this Tool Post adaptor. I can now use my three tool rests made by Rick years ago.

My new Rikon has a 1" tool rest, so the adaptor allows me to use the posts that are 5/8" It fits perfectly onto the banjo.
I ordered the screw handle from ebay.

Thanks to John Walsh for asking Rick about making one for himself. I just jumped in on the request. View attachment 333879
... And I am very happy with mine as well. Rick is a manufacturing, design and innovation genius

Top Bottom