Too much time ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Milpaul

Milpaul

I came across an old Coca-Cola glass bottle and couldn't help but wonder what it would look like in wood...(it's a sickness I know [:I].) So you decide, is it a work of art or do I just have too much time on my hands [?]

2007112341259_coke%20bottle.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Woodlvr

PICTURES-Ed, PICTURES.:D

Mike

Mike,

Before I came to IAP, I NEVER took pics of my "stuff". While I regret that, I got a lot MORE DONE!!! Picture-taking also takes TIME, time I used to use to make more product.

So, I still take pictures only when I think the product is VERY unique or it is one of the imported materials I hope to sell.

SORRY, lots of interesting stuff is now just "memories".:):)

alxe24

That is a bit of both to me but I love it. Did you think making one with lets say walnut si it's a lot darker, different accent for the cap (maple) and do something where the logo goes? now that you are at it and made one the second should be easier

Milpaul

Originally posted by alxe24

That is a bit of both to me but I love it. Did you think making one with lets say walnut si it's a lot darker, different accent for the cap (maple) and do something where the logo goes? now that you are at it and made one the second should be easier
Those are good ideas. I wanted a lighter color to start with (more like a bottle) but I agree a darker wood will add more. I wanted to do something with the logo too, but it would have to be perfect or it would ruin it.

Top Bottom