TonyL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
I don't mean to answer my own question but now that I think about it, I think he may be taking a break. I know that I have a couple of times in the years I have been here. I have been "online" since CompuServe (remember them) since the late '80s and early '90s on dial up forums. Every once in a while, I have to back away from the computer for a few months . . . for the sake of my wife's sanity - and my own life! 😇 😁

carlmorrell

I don't mean to answer my own question but now that I think about it, I think he may be taking a break. I know that I have a couple of times in the years I have been here. I have been "online" since CompuServe (remember them) since the late '80s and early '90s on dial up forums. Every once in a while, I have to back away from the computer for a few months . . . for the sake of my wife's sanity - and my own life! 😇 😁
AOL! Actually, the first time I used a computer was 1975 and it was a dial-up through an acoustic coupler, 300 bits per second, teletype with a paper tape reader/writer. On the other end was one of the famous Cambridge systems providing BASIC.

AOL! Actually, the first time I used a computer was 1975 and it was a dial-up through an acoustic coupler, 300 bits per second, teletype with a paper tape reader/writer. On the other end was one of the famous Cambridge systems providing BASIC.
Remember AOL... actually interviewed with them for a management job when I moved to Tucson... didn't get it but was a contender... went to work for American Van Lines as their air freight manager instead.... first time to work on a computer was with TWA in '74 or '75 when they bought Alitalia's cargo program... very cumbersome program to work with... to enter an airwaybill need 6 different sign-in, depending on what part of the awb you were entering... first home pc I used was about '81 or '82 when I bought my son an Commodore 128 that he didn't like, so I took it and played with it some... he went back to his Commodore 64 until the army destroyed it when he went to Korea in '92.

JBidinger

18835,1430 :)

Top Bottom