Toni's Wow and more!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim Burr

Jim Burr

Banned
Was lucky enough to grab one of Toni's blanks from Exotic's stash...you could put these on a stick and they would brighten any day of the week!! Thanks Toni and Ed!
Next is a HRB cast with Alumilite. Added the finial to "keep the flow" so to speak. Casting was done by a friend of mine because Grizzly has their pot on backorder:mad: Black Ti Jr Gent. C&C always used on the next one and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• TR1.jpg
    TR1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 416
  • HRB1.jpg
    HRB1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 397
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

switch62

I like the both these pens, great stuff.

I really like Toni's blanks. As you say, they brighten up any day, or pen.:)

I once googled how to make polyclay flowers and roses. It's as complicated as making segmented blanks, maybe even more so.

The HRB looks great as well, the casting is really interesting. The finial really sets it off, IMHO it just wouldn't look as good without it.

WHSKYrvr1

Those are awesome. Jim, you did a great job. Toni's ability to transform clay into those breathtaking designs leaves me in awe. Once again great job on the pens!

BSea

Toni's blanks are always awesome, and this one is no exception. I really like the hint of green & blue in the blank.

The other is really out of this world. I would have never thought to use those colors with HRB, but it works really well. And I'm a big fan of the custom finials. Great job!

Top Bottom