Tonights pen, first ca coat...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Aces-High

20191027_211557.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Please do not take this the wrong way but why are you into the graduated bends in aluminum?? I think you would be better served if all were the extreme bend. Maybe make one with the 3 bends the same and put it up for a poll. I know many times personal choice comes into play but sometimes we get an idea stuck in our heads and it is hard to shake. I believe this is one of those. This is just my opinion so as I said do as you wish and please do not take offense to what I said. Not my intention. Good luck.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That is awesome Jason. The color scheme is great and I personally love the angles of the cuts. It is just a small element that others have not done and really highlights your work.

Great work in this! Thanks for sharing.

Aces-High

Please do not take this the wrong way but why are you into the graduated bends in aluminum?? I think you would be better served if all were the extreme bend. Maybe make one with the 3 bends the same and put it up for a poll. I know many times personal choice comes into play but sometimes we get an idea stuck in our heads and it is hard to shake. I believe this is one of those. This is just my opinion so as I said do as you wish and please do not take offense to what I said. Not my intention. Good luck.

So, you would like to see a pen with 3 chevrons with the same angles? I would happy to make you one and sell it to you. Any colors you are looking for in particular? You like the steeper angle?

jttheclockman

So, you would like to see a pen with 3 chevrons with the same angles? I would happy to make you one and sell it to you. Any colors you are looking for in particular? You like the steeper angle?
No I am definetly not in the market to buy. I am a pen maker as well, as you may already know. Forget what I mentioned. It seems others like your idea anyway so please disregard. Keep up the good work. Thanks for showing.

Aces-High

No I am definetly not in the market to buy. I am a pen maker as well, as you may already know. Forget what I mentioned. It seems others like your idea anyway so please disregard. Keep up the good work. Thanks for showing.
I am definitely in the learning mode, so no worries. If I made one with just one angle, do you think the steeper angle would be best. I am no afraid to try someone else's ideas.

jttheclockman

I am definitely in the learning mode, so no worries. If I made one with just one angle, do you think the steeper angle would be best. I am no afraid to try someone else's ideas.
If you are asking my opinion then absolutely yes on the steeper angle I do not like the rounded points on the stretched ones This is what you see most with the Gisi style blanks. Again this is one man's opinion have fun.

Top Bottom