Todays Pen the Humble Slimline

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Thought I would make a Slimline and incorporate in the laminate something I learnt from the Symposium and incorporate a thin line with a credit card. I used my wife's card and the savings are enormous.
Hope you like it please feel free to comment as always you views mean a lot to me good or bad.

Attachments

• pen3.jpg
    pen3.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 155
  • pen2.jpg
    pen2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 154
  • pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kcimdrib

Might be the most profitable pen anyone here has ever made. And nice looking too.
Sonn have enough for new Lathe and when she notices all the holes in the card life might get difficult wish me luck.:)

howsitwork

I like the combination it works well.

Was the figure of the pen modelled on anyone you know , SWMBO for instance , or are you staying quiet on that one?

Kcimdrib

I like the combination it works well.

Was the figure of the pen modelled on anyone you know , SWMBO for instance , or are you staying quiet on that one?
Well it would be wrong of me to say as I don't know who SWIMBO is it would be wrong of me to comment.
So let's say I just thought it suited the Pen. And thank you for your comments.

Kcimdrib

🀣🀣I like the combination it works well.

Just found out about SWIMBO after 52 years of married bliss I'd rather not say. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡

Top Bottom