to stabilize or not

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

Here is my first stabilized and non stabilized corn cob.
The pen in the foreground is the stabilized, it also on the chrome cigar pen kit. The farther pen is on the gold kit. Not beggin for attention but please tell me if I am getting close to good or if I should take up needle point.

200533203526_DSC00472.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
NOPE HORRIBLE PENS... since I am certified to take care of pens that should not be in circulation, just send them to me. LOL
Real nice... you did a great job... cobs can be tricky... you did great...

woodscavenger

The corn cobs look great. So who is the first one going to be to make a pen out of a wasp nest? Nice geometric designs...it would look similar to the corn cob wouldn't it? Any takers.....

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />The corn cobs look great. So who is the first one going to be to make a pen out of a wasp nest? Nice geometric designs...it would look similar to the corn cob wouldn't it? Any takers.....
Send me the nest,I'll give it a try.
I swear with enough CA you could make a pen out of a fart!

rtgleck

Excellent job. Those are great looking pens and I'd say you have no reason to think you should be doing any needle point... Unless you can turn it into a pen. :)

Fleabit

Since I have YET to make a corn cob pen (darn blow outs), I will have to say you are good enough to NOT take up needlepoint! Good job on those pens. They look good to me.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Beggin for attention or not, you're going to get some with pens like this. They both look extremely nice. I prefer the shape of the gold as it looks a bit more like a cigar shape. Both look like fine examples of cob pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom