To heck with it

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TruckDrivingFool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been really busy working on moving my shop to the big side of the basement and working on other things down there, so after I put brakes on LOML's car this morning I decided to heck with it I'm goofing off the rest the day. I made a few plain jane pens for people at work and this pocket watch. Its a PSI kit, the wood is cherry, sanded through all MM, hut PPP polish, and two coats of Hut Crystal Clear. I know its really basic but this is the first one of these I gotten the dimsions right to where it can be assembled. Hopefully the next will be even better.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johncrane

Hey Ross for a steering wheel attendant!! you done a darn fine job now don't drop it climbing out the rig' thats what l done a few times with my darn mobile phone' and l don't like remembering how l broke my watch' l was having one of those day where nothing goes right and l was up on my semi trailer tying down the load and fell off the side of the semi the concrete was a lot harder than me and my watch' and l have being off work for nearly three years now.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom