Timberbits Smocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fish30114

Hello folks, I acquired two turning smocks form Timberbits, and learned that they run small. I normally were a lg or at most a 1X, through a comedy of errors, I ended up with two XXL's--These are snug on me and I don't like my smocks to fit like that--so I'm looking to find a home for them, if anyone has an interest just let me know.

Thanks--Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Signguy

Hi Don,

I'd be interested in one of them.

But not sure if they'd fit me either from what you said - I normally wear an XL.

Thanks!

Erik

gimpy

I normally wear a 2XL, so that would probably mean i would need a 4 XL, darnand I'm looking for some my self

Fish30114

Signguy, I'll try and send you a PM, you should fit in these fine if your normally a 1XL.
Gimpy, you are right if you normally take a 2XL you would want a 4X in these things.

KBs Pensnmore

That's the only problem buying clothing on line, sizes are different the world over. I think that the Chinese think that because they are small so is everyone else, or that they use a different size tape.:biggrin:

Rchan63

That's the only problem buying clothing on line, sizes are different the world over. I think that the Chinese think that because they are small so is everyone else, or that they use a different size tape.:biggrin:

Does that mean all the clothing made by the Chinese are too small for all the over size Aussie and the rest of the world beside the Chinese:confused::confused:

Please expand on your comment

allisnut

I think that the Chinese think that because they are small so is everyone else, or that they use a different size tape.:biggrin:

I think the above is what as refered to as a joke, or at least an attempt at humor. The green smiley face was what tipped me off.

Woodo

I bought new smocks from an excellent UK supplier. they have heavy, medium and light weight. The heavy i use in our winter, my shop temperature is about 50 Fahrenheit. I just bought their lightweight for my summer working at tempreatures of 95 F

check them out

Home

Peter

magpens

Watch out !!! There are some *BIG* Chinese guys out there !!! :biggrin::biggrin: (the ones I know are nice though ... :):) )

Top Bottom